Is there a Linus iOS or Android app?
Not yet! We have taken steps to make the Linus application mobile responsive, however.
If you'd like to use Linus on your mobile device, use it to open up a browser tab and navigate to https://www.getlinus.io just like you would on your desktop.
Adding Linus as a shortcut...
Want to add Linus as a shortcut on your home screen? Follow these instructions:
- Navigate to the Linus app.
- Tap the Bookmark icon at the bottom of the screen (it resembles a box with an upward-pointing arrow).
- Scroll down and tap Add to Home Screen.
- Accept the suggested name for the shortcut, or enter one you like better, then tap Add to save the new shortcut icon to the home screen.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You'll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
If you encounter issues using Linus on your phone, please send us your feedback!