How do I set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- Navigate to Settings.
- Click 'Security'.
- Click 'Set up Two-Factor Authentication'.
- Open an authenticator app on your mobile device (Google Auth or Authy, for instance).
- Scan the QR code using your mobile device.
- Enter the code provided into Linus and click 'Activate'.
Don't forget to store your private key somewhere safe!
Setting up 2FA in Linus on a laptop.
Once I set up 2FA, when will I be asked to input my code?
Upon attempting to complete the following actions:
- Withdrawing funds
- Changing your password
- Changing your authenticator code
What happens if I lose my mobile device with my 2FA codes?
- You can reset your Linus 2FA on a fresh device using your private key.
- If you don't have your private key, contact us.